Tropical Rainforest Quiz
True or False, if it is false change the underlined word
- Tropical rain forests are found further away from the equator then the temperate rainforest.
- There are over 300 species of macaw in the tropical rainforest.
- The canopy trees are referred to as the umbrella.
Multiple Choice: Choose the best answer to the question:
- Tropical Rain forests are found:
- Between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn.
- Only in North America.
- Only in South America.
- Which bird doesn’t have wings
- The world’s largest tropical rainforest is located:
- In the United States
- Near the Nile River
- Near the Amazon
Fill in the Blank:
- _______________ percent of plants and animals found on Earth can be found in the Amazon.
- Many acres of the rainforests in ___________________________ have been cleared for commercial use.
- _________________ square miles of the rainforest are lost everyday.
4. List one way you can help the rain forest.
Scroll down to find the answers.
- False; closer.
- False; parrot
Fill in the blanks
- Central America
Example: You can help the rain forest by recycling as much as possible.